The members exhibition started in 1938 and the 84th installment of the Guild Hall Artist Members Exhibition will be on view from October 28, 2023 through January 8, 2024. This open-call, non-juried exhibition is an opportunity for any current members at any level of artistic practice. The popular, democratic exhibition typically yields over 300 entries, and is a long tradition that is deeply rooted in the history of the East End’s artist colony.
Early participants included Jackson Pollock, Lee Krasner, Alfonso Ossorio, James Brooks, Charlotte Park,
and many more.
You must be a current Guild Hall member to register to participate in the Artist Members Exhibition. You may click HERE to join or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check your membership status.
An independent juror will select Honorable Mentions and a Top Honors winner who will be awarded an exhibition at Guild Hall. An online platform will offer viewers the chance to purchase and view your artwork, so please plan to provide a digital image of your work at the time of registration.
Please note the important dates below, and make sure you are available for all dates prior to registering:
- August 17, 2023: Registration opens
- September 15, 2023: Online registration closes (Note: Registration by mail must be postmarked by September 7)
- October 13 & 14, 2023: Artwork drop-off between 10 AM and 4 PM
- October 28, 2023: Artist Members Exhibition opens to the public
- January 12 & 13, 2024: Artwork pick-up between 10 AM and 4 PM