Guild Hall: Summer Guide Program — Ad Reservations Closing Soon
Our Summer Program Guide is the best way for your business to reach our dedicated audience of patrons and members as well as residents and visitors on the entire East End. With over 20,000 copies distributed in 3 distinct waves throughout the season, our Summer Program Guide becomes the go-to reference for what’s happening at the Hamptons’ most premiere venue for arts and family programming all summer long.
Following the success of last year’s Summer Program Guide, we continue to offer our guide on 100% post-consumer paper and with soy ink; it’s better for our environment from start to finish.
- Print run of 20,000 copies, we reach all over the East End.
- Mailed to over 3,000 Guild Hall Members, patrons, and sponsors before Memorial Day.
- Full magazine posted on the Guild Hall website, along with all ads.
- Presented to visitors of the Museum, John Drew Theater, Educational and Family Programs, and events all summer long.
- “On Packed” with the East Hampton Star, Dan’s Papers, and the Sag Harbor Express.
- Hand distributed all over the East End throughout the season.
If you would like to know more about our Summer Program Guide, you can review the attached media kit, follow the link below to see last year’s guide online, or call Kathleen Mulcahy at 917-716-6068 for more information.
ACT NOW – AD RESERVATIONS CLOSING SOON!