Give the Gift of Membership!
This holiday season, invite your friends and family to experience the magic of Madoo.
We’ll wrap up our signature Madoo tote and membership card and get it to your loved ones straight away.
• Free admission to the garden
• Members-only hours on Saturdays from 10 am to 12 pm (no reservation necessary)
• Discounts on events, classes, shop products, and Madoo & You private events
• Complimentary admission for two to the annual fall members’ cocktail party
• Complimentary Madoo signature tote bag
Only $150 for a full year membership
Order HERE, and please put the giftee’s name, address,
and any note you would like add in the “notes” section.
The Madoo Conservancy is dedicated to the study, preservation, and enhancement of Madoo, the ever changing, horticulturally diverse garden with historic structures established in 1967 by artist, gardener, and writer Robert Dash in the village of Sagaponack, New York. At Madoo, a unique living tribute to the artistic imagination of its founder, we seek to continually engage, educate, and inspire our visitors within this entirely organic environment. The Madoo Conservancy is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity.
Hotel – Restaurant – Bar – Garden