Out and About
- May 1 – Southampton’s Scintillating Scavenger Hunt– Our themes are entertaining and educational for all ages. Prizes awarded at the end of the month for the most clues found. Pick up your clues at the front Desk at the Southampton Inn.
- Celebrate May Day by taking a walk along Coopers Beach, hiking the local preservation trails, or even going to one of your favorite restaurants.
- May 9 – Mothers Day Enjoy our ala carte Brunch menu with special Mother’s Day offerings, from 7am to 3pm. Dine indoors or outdoors, weather permitting, on our newly refurbished courtyard. Reservations are suggested by calling 631-283.6500 ext. 538.
- May 15 – Tuckahoe Hike – Along with the Southampton Historical Museum, the Southampton Inn will be sponsoring a free walk along the Tuckahoe Preserve. Children are welcome as long as they can hike four miles on moderate terrain. Dogs on a leash are welcome too. Sign up directly or at the front desk.
- May 28 – Memorial Day Weekend – Our Beach Shuttle to Coopers for our guests runs 9:30 am until 5:00pm. We provide beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels.
The Southampton Inn
- Guest room rates for the remainder of April are from $175* and in May from $225*, children under 12 years of age stay in their parents’ room at no additional charge, and as always, pets are welcome ($49* per night) in the limited number of pet friendly rooms. Please call if you have any questions or would like to reserve, 631.283.6500 online at www.southamptoninn.com.
- The pool will be open beginning May 20th. Call us as it may be earlier depending on weather and chemical balance.
- What will our award winning Claude’s Restaurant be for Season 2021? Currently open daily for breakfast, weekend brunch and private parties. Call 631-283-6500 for reservations
- Lawn games (weather permitting), Giant Jenga, Connect 4, croquet, horseshoes, board games, free WIFI and over 100 channels of TV. Tennis, bicycle rentals and complimentary bags of Bedside Reading® books.
- Looking to do an extended stay at the Inn and have too much to pack? Tote Taxi, a “Haute Courier.” will move you, (or your golf clubs) to the Southampton Inn and back.
- As always, shops are delightful, art galleries are enticing, walking through the historic streets or on the ocean beaches is restorative. Restaurants offer their local fare with outside dining, take-out, and socially distanced inside (subject to the governor’s mandates).
We continue to offer corporate events, mini-monies (weddings) and hope that you will join us for a safe, easy, comfortable getaway.
*+tax and fees.
The housekeeping staff uses CDC cleaning protocols, have Sterile-Bright® UVC lights
for guest room and restaurant sanitizing. Masks are required indoors in all public areas.
In The Heart of Historic Southampton Village