AAQ Resource News: Southampton Inn — the Inn is Open
We Look Forward to Welcoming You to The Southampton Inn
The Inn is open. But we are a little bit different this year to keep our staff, our community, and our guests as safe and comfortable as possible.
- Everyone at the inn and in downtown Southampton Village must wear masks.
- Everyone is asked to maintain a 6 foot distance away from others who are not part of your travel group/family.
- We will give you a beach bag upon check in with 2 masks, 2 pair of gloves, (while supplies last), a list of take-out restaurants, and activities (like the Drive-In Movies sponsored by the Southampton Arts Center).
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout our property as well as in strategic places in the Village.
- Claude’s Restaurant has been transformed to The Great American Picnic Place, open from 7 am to 7 pm daily. Menus consist of all of your favorite breakfasts as well as sandwiches, salads, soups, and freshly baked sweets. You can take your picnic basket (with rose or champagne, fruit smoothies or home-made iced tea) to your favorite table; in the beautifully planted courtyard, on the pool patio, the lawns, to your guest room or Agawam Park. There is plenty of room to spread out and enjoy your old fashioned picnic.
- Our staff complies with CDC cleaning and disinfecting protocols. We take temperatures, keep a log, and respect each others space. We frequently wash hands. You will not find the guest computer and printer, the pitchers of waters and iced tea, the whole fruits, the toys in the playroom….at least for now.
- We ask that one person at a time use the elevator and rest rooms. As for the polka dotted beach shuttle–one person per row or a family unit at a time please.
- Cancellation policy has been amended to provide flexibility for our guests. You may cancel up to 7 days prior to arrival (with a $25 credit card processing fee or no fee with a check refund) or you can postpone your reservation deposits to any available date through March 31, 2021. Please note that if you call-in or book on our website (631-283.6500 or southamptoninn.com) the refunds and postponements are expedited without requiring third party approvals.
Please let us know how we can welcome you, answer any questions, and share the beauty of our historic beach village.
From May 25th through June 25th, Sunday to Thursday,
*$275 per night, double occupancy and Friday and Saturday from *$399 per night, double occupancy (*plus tax and fees).
Children under 12 stay free.
Subject to availability.
EXTENDED STAY PRICING
June 1 through August 31, 2020
*June – 10,000
*July – 12,000
*August – 12,500
*September – 10,500
*October – 8,000
- At the Southampton Inn we can tailor your 30 days to the dates you want
- We have single rooms, adjoining rooms, and private buildings from eight rooms to ten rooms
- An alternative to a house. Daily Maid service, utilities, garbage, pool, tennis, and insurance all included.
- Includes shuttle to Coopers Beach, bike rentals, Claude’s Restaurant, Game Room, heated 50′ Pool, all weather Tennis Court and ample complimentary parking.
- Limited Pet Friendly Rooms available.