Picturesque Escapes This Autumn 2021
at the Southampton Inn
Breakfast at Claude’s, Southampton Inn Exterior, Guest Room (photo credit Southampton Inn)
With the hot summer behind us and life almost back to a normal pace we welcome autumn in Southampton, which is delightful with its remaining hint of summer air during the day and clean crisp breeze blowing as the glorious sun settles over the horizon in the evening. And with fall upon us, your cozy getaway by the beach awaits at the Southampton Inn. Located in the historic Village of Southampton on the East End, the Tudor-style Inn offers 90 elegant guest rooms surrounded by magnificent estates, within walking distance of boutiques, museums, art galleries, and eateries.
The Southampton Inn:
•The Southampton Inn rates are reduced for the fall season. Connecting rooms are available for family getaways. Rates in October start at $250 per night, double occupancy, plus fees and tax. As always children under 12 are free in parents’ room.
• Claude’s Restaurant will continue offering breakfast and their award-winning brunch from 7:00am to 2:00pm Sunday through Thursday and 7:00am to 6:00pm Friday and Saturday. Beginning October 22, Claude’s will be offering dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Stay tuned for Claude’s Holiday Cabaret and Dinner packages. You don’t want to miss this!
• November is Veterans month with rates reduced to $100* per night double occupancy for Veterans (limited availability) *plus taxes and fee. (Valid ID needed upon check in for Veterans)
• Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and the Southampton Inn is offering a special package; $295+ per couple for an overnight guest room and 4-course delicious turkey dinner with trimmings. (Soup, salad, entree, and pie) or arrive Friday after the holiday for dinner and a show, Parade of Lights, art openings and a “Norman Rockwell” experience.
• Coopers Beach is always open, and car permits are not needed. The inn offers complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels for your comfort and convenience.
• Bicycle rentals with helmets and locks are available to guests through end of November (or weather permitting).
• The all-weather Tennis court is open and ready for play. Tennis Pros are available upon request.
• Pets are welcome in the 16 pet friendly rooms.
• Bedside Reading™ bags of newly published books are offered to guests for your reading/relaxing in the library, on the lawns, patios, parks, beach, your guest room… (while supplies last).
Around the Village:
• Reservations are available for the awesomely spooky haunted house at the Southampton History Museum, on Saturday October 23 & Saturday, October 30, 2021.
• Indoor and outdoor dining is offered at several Village eateries.
• The shops are open, welcoming, and merchandise on sale.
• The Southampton History Museum, Southampton Arts Center, and Southampton Cultural Center exhibits and activities. Check website links to find the offerings and schedules.
• Hank’s Pumpkin Town is open daily. Go pumpkin picking or explore their Maze Park.
• Sears Bellows walking paths and hiking trails are open and welcoming.
• Farm stands are selling their fabulous fresh produce.
• Wineries are open mostly by appointment for tours and tastings.
For more information on how to book a safe, fun, and comfortable fall getaway at Southampton Inn please visit www.
91 Hill Street
Southampton, NY 11968
In The Heart of Historic Southampton Village