East End Arts: Important Announcement Regarding Classes, Workshops & Programs
Dear East End Arts Friends,
The health and safety of our students, members, and staff is our utmost concern.
It is important during this time as the coronavirus situation evolves that everyone feels comfortable attending the many great programs that East End Arts offers. As of now, all our classes, workshops, and programs are proceeding as scheduled. We ask at this time that everyone practice “social distancing.” This means you are no longer permitted to sit in the waiting room while your children are having their lesson. Please drop off and pick up your children at the front door and if necessary wait in your cars.
This will help curtail the spread of germs and keep our students, staff, and community safe.
We will follow all closures and protocols set by the Riverhead Central School District. In case of closure we are looking into ways to conduct lessons via Skype or FaceTime. Everyone is working hard to do everything we can to be prepared and are following all the CDC and Federal guidelines.
STEPS EEA IS TAKING
- Increasing rigor of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures within the Arts Center.
- Cleaning all pianos keys and other surfaces frequently touched before and after every class.
- Promoting hand washing and healthy hygiene practices among our students, faculty and staff; Encouraging the use of hand sanitizer. We have a limited supply, therefore please bring your own, if possible.
- Sending home any student or staff member who appears to be sick.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- If you or your child is not feeling well – please stay home!
- Follow the CDC’s Guidelines for Prevention & Treatment. CDC link can be found below.
Thank you for supporting East End Arts Arts.
We hope to see you soon! Be well.
The Staff at East End Arts