We have been carefully monitoring the developments related to COVID-19 and hope that you, your family, and your loved ones are safe.
Today, we are happy to share that Glenstone will reopen as an outdoor-only experience in a limited capacity beginning next Thursday, June 4. Tickets will be released in 2-week increments and are currently available through June 14. Tickets will go live at 10 a.m. every Monday beginning June 8.
The wellbeing of our visitors and associates is our top priority, and we developed our reopening protocols to include additional safety measures during the coronavirus outbreak. These include:
- All visits must be scheduled in advance (we cannot accommodate walk-ups, including Ride On bus passengers)
- Visitors must always wear masks and stay at least six feet apart from different households/arrival groups
- All indoor amenities, including bathrooms and dining options, are closed
- Certain paths are one-way only
- Guides will be on site to assist from a safe distance but will not offer interpretive services
A full list of additional safety measures is available on our website under “guidelines.”
The experience will be very similar to visiting a park – please check the forecast in advance, bring your own water, carry out your garbage, and expect to be on your feet the entire time.
If your March, April, or May visit to Glenstone was canceled, we will be in touch to reschedule you when we can offer our full visitor experience.
Of course, we will adjust our operating status as necessary. If we need to close the grounds again, we will update our website and social media accounts.
We thank you for your continued support of Glenstone and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Emily Wei Rales
Director, Glenstone Museum