A NEW LOOK IS COMING!
In the next week, WHBPAC will be switching to a new, improved ticketing system! This switch is the result of a year-long process to decrease website downtime and increase accessibility and ease-of-use. You’ll still experience the same amazing live performances, arts education, and finest in world cinema, but here’s what you may find different:
- Your account will need to be reactivated and a password set the first time you login. The login page will have a button to help you do so. You may also receive an email from us once our system is live.
- Your donation information and history will be completely synced up to your ticketing account for the first time. Previously if you had donated by sending a check, that information lived in a different system. You will now be able to view it all together in one place.
- Your donor status is linked to your login account. This means you must be signed in to the correct account in order to view or purchase tickets during the Donor Priority period. If you need any assistance, please call the Box Office.
- An improved seating chart: Wheelchair spaces, folding chairs, and other special seating types will be more readily apparent, marked with both a symbol on the seating chart and a red bar highlighting the seat type in the detail pop-up. The stage is more clearly marked, and the section will display whether the seat is in the Balcony or on the Main Floor. The chart may be in the reverse direction from what you are used to.
- E-Tickets will be available for Mobile Wallet use. For most shows, e-tickets will not be available until 8 hours before the show is scheduled to start.
If you have any questions, please contact the Box Office by calling 631-288-1500 – we’re here to help!
Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center
76 Main Street | Westhampton Beach, NY 11978